|Metropolis Initiatives - Report 2014||Mentoring on Upgrading Informal Settlements||Comparative Study on Metropolitan Governance||Integrated Urban Governance – Successful Policy Transfer|
What are METROPOLIS Initiatives?
The METROPOLIS Initiatives launched in 2012 are specific projects and services by and for cities in conjunction with businesses and institutions interested in themes concerning Governance, Social Inclusion, Urban Innovation and Sustainability.
Which are the METROPOLIS Initiatives?
What are the benefits?
There are many different benefits for the city or partner which leads or participates in a METROPOLIS Initiative:
- Exchange information, knowledge, know-how and good practices on a project or theme of interest
- Learn from other cities that want to implement or are already running a similar project or service
- Attain higher visibility and a good international positioning of the project and the city
- Develop international cooperation
- Transform its own practice and encourage the formation of an institutional culture of exchange and improvement at the internal level